What should happen?
- The overall quality, permeability and habitability of the public spaces for students, staff and the public should all improve.
- The campus should be incorporated into the city around it
- The attractiveness of the environment and support for the activities of individual higher education institutions and other institutions should improve
- The site should be transformed into a living center of education and research, thus increasing its prestige and attractiveness.
- Creation of a quiet zone in which students and citizens can relax
- Preparation of a set of strategic follow-up steps and the gradual transformation of the campus into a sustainable and lively part of the city - both through architectural interventions and the administration and management of activities in the area