What should happen and why? What will change?
What should happen?
- A public park with water features will be created.
- The total area of publicly accessible area and greenery at the site will be 19 000 m², of which 3 000 m² directly connected to the neighboring Central Park. The investor plans to transfer this part of the greenery to the city free of charge.
- The project includes retention reservoirs to provide water to irrigate the neighboring Central Park.
- The whole ground floor is reserved for stores and services.
- The individual buildings are connected yet also divided by an arcade that separates the residential function from the commercial one on the ground floor.
- A kindergarten is also planned.
- The project, with its three height levels, reflects the traditions of the surrounding buildings.