What has worked so far?
- On 21 September 2019, that year’s Car-Free Day and part of the International Mobility Day, a temporary transformation of the square began which will last until the revitalization is complete.
- Prague City Council and the Prague 1 municipal district approved a design for the elaboration of a conceptual study by IPR, which later announced a competition for a developer of the design for the site - the XTOPIX architectural studio. The resulting design is also the result of citizen participation.
- The square has been in modified trial operation since 2019.
- Prague tables and chairs have been added, while cars have had to park elsewhere.
- The Municipal Library in Prague has become the new coordinator for temporary cultural and community activities.