What will happen?
- Important locations will be connected and their value promoted.
- Attractive places and spaces will be created.
- The quality and choice of transport type will be improved.
- Parking should be moved away from squares and parks to the streets.
- Parks, squares and public buildings will be easily accessible to pedestrians and cyclists.
- The cultural district around the National Museum will be cultivated.
- Street furniture and elements of a city boulevard will be added.
- The streets will be modified to allow the development of stores and amenities on the ground floors of adjacent buildings.
- The humanization of the Magistrala has 3 key principles: environment, people, and mobility.