What will change?
- The motive behind the conceptual study is coordination between the individual administrators and investors.
- Lighting and overhead tram lines will be placed on common poles, saving space on the sidewalks.
- Safer and clearer pedestrian and vehicle traffic coexistence will be ensured.
- Sidewalks will be widened at intersections to shorten the crossings, and pedestrians will not stand hidden behind parked cars.
- There will be more places for crossing and guide elements for the visually impaired.
- Some side streets will be connected using elevated crossings.
- A leisure area with trees, street furniture and a play element is proposed on the site of the existing large intersection with Veltěžská Street in the private housing area.
- A single-sided tree alley will be added in the northern part of the street, which will cool the hot road.
- Bicycle stands will be added.