What is intended to happen?
- Motivation to use different types of transport
- Ensuring the conditions for the comfortable and safe movement of pedestrians
- Barrier-free street crossing on the desirable and already used pedestrian routes
- Barrier-free access to public transport stops
- The optimization and more appropriate layout of parking
- The area of the street as a space for trees and front gardens
- The street as a place of relaxation - benches possibly installed
- The load caused by the grade separated crossing of the North-South arterial road with Táborská and Na Veselí streets will be dealt with by creating a level connection of all streets, which will help bridge and unify two parts of the city and revitalize the nearby street level.