What should happen?
- The primary goal is to extend the promenade from the Legií Bridge to the Štefánikův Bridge.
- The plan is to plant new alleys of trees and take advantage of their potential for water absorption.
- Unified street furniture should be installed.
- The concept will define the rules, intensity, and use of the public space, and ensure that this commercial boulevard is of high quality.
- The concept determines the rules for the character and organization of surfaces, and the type and location of street furniture.
- The proposal focuses on improving the microclimate and addresses rainwater management.
- Another important task is to create conditions for the possible future introduction of tram transport along the entire length of Hradební korzo, with a connection to the line on Václavské náměstí and náměstí Republiky, which would significantly improve mobility along the length of the promenade and its accessibility from other parts of the city.
- Conditions for pedestrians, cyclists, and public transport will be improved.