What should happen?
- The connection between Stromovka and the river will be improved
- Recreation conditions for Prague residents will be improved
- Traffic along the waterfront will be reduced
- A supplement to the existing bridge is being considered, for example a bascule-type footbridge to Císařský ostrov.
- A new café and sanitary facilities will be located on the waterfront, as these are currently missing in this part of the park.
- There will be a more even use of the parks in the Troja Basin, thus easing pressure on the main parts of Stromovka and the Troja Embankment.