What should happen?
- The tram depot complex is currently used, only in part, as garages, workshops for the upkeep of vehicles, and offices and storage space for the Prague Transport Authority (DPP).
- The idea in the past was to transform the complex into the DPP museum, although economic reasons led to the museum actually opening in the former tram depot in Střešovice.
- Prague is aware of the significant location of the complex and its incalculable historic value.
- Temporary use is considered for a period of 10 years.
- The former tram depot should be transformed into a facility for cultural and community activities.