What should happen?
- The exhibition grounds should be divided into five zones.
- The individual zones will be dedicated - to culture (Industrial Palace, Lapidárium, AVU Pavilion, Water World, restaurant), entertainment, sport (Main Sports Hall, Small Sports Hall, swimming pool, and Pyramida Theatre), relaxation, and space for open-air events (Křižíkova Fountain and pavilions, Maroldovo Panorama and Spirála Theatre).
- The grounds must be connected to Stromovka and the Troja Basin, opened to the public, individual buildings reclaimed as public space, and the overall accessibility of the grounds cultivated.
- The aim is also to make the grounds more clearly arranged.
- A water biotope, barbecue area, and bicycle cross track should be deployed.
- Reconstruction work on Křižíkova Fountain and Spirála Theatre is also planned.
- The plan includes the timing of individual stages in the general renovation of the grounds. The first stage involves the announcement of an architectural competition for the gateways.
- Another architectural competition will then be announced, this time for the temporary roofing of the left-wing of the Industrial Palace